How do I set up a Head Office Account?
From the Modify Customer screen select the Terms / Pricing tab
In the "Head Office Account" field select / enter the account that is to be the Head Office account then Save
NOTE: From the point of change transactions posted against the Customer account will be charged to the Head Office account. All prior transactions will stay of the branch account.
TO CHARGE EXISTING TRANSACTIONS ON BRANCH ACCOUNT TO THE HEAD OFFICE ACCOUNT
(To be done before linking branch account to Head Office account)
1. From the Customer module select Enter Adjustment
2. Create an adjustment that credits the total balance from the branch account
(the GL code will need to be the same GL code that is used on the customer invoices. Eg. Sale - Products
3. Now create an adjustment that debits the Head Office account
(the GL code will need to be the same GL code as the credit)
EXAMPLES OF THE ACCOUNTS:
4. You can now go and change the branch account to head office account as per the instructions above.
5. To print an Invoice with the Head Office Account and the Sub Account contact Infusion Support or your Partner, INV04 will require Customising.