From Version 9.001 the All Undeposited Bankings report has had an As At Date selector added.
In addition, the date of the deposit and the audit number of the transaction are included on the report.
The Bank Reconciliation (Reprint) report has had a Reconciliation Audit number added.
- From Cashbook / Reports / Reprint a Report, print the Bank Reconciliation and note the Audit number. (190 in below example).
- From Cashbook / Reports / All Undeposited Bankings, print the report at the same date as the Bank Reconciliation above.
- Note any deposits with an audit number greater than the Bank Reconciliation Audit number (190).
Below you can see that:
- The Cash payment from Alice Smith has an audit of 186 which is less than the Bank Reconciliation audit of 190.
This means the payment was processed before the Bank Reconciliation was completed, and therefore the figure of $320.00 was included in the Undeposited Bankings figure on the Bank Reconciliation.
- The Mastercard payment from Allan Anderson has an audit of 191 which is greater than the Bank Reconciliation audit of 190.
This means the payment was processed after the Bank Reconciliation was completed and therefore the figure of $522.42 was not included in the Undeposited Bankings figure on the Bank Reconciliation.
You can also see that the Mastercard payment was subsequently banked on 15/09/2020, while the cash payment from Alice has not been deposited as at the date the report was printed.