When reprinting the BAS / GST Summary Report from the Cashbook / Reports / Reprint a report menu, the report does not look like the standard BAS report that prints from the Cashbook / GST / GST Summary menu.
When reprinting the report from the Cashbook / Reports / Reprint a report menu, the layout that is selected is GSTSUM.frx, but the correct report layout is AUGSTSUM.frx.
- Go to the Infusion/Reports folder in Windows Explorer
- Find the filename AUGSTSUM.
- Select the *.frx and *.frt files matching the filename above and right click and select COPY.
- Go to the Infusion/Custom folder, right click and select Paste.
- Then right click and rename both of the files GSTSUM.
- The correct layout will now print when you select to reprint the BAS / GST Summary Report from the Cashbook / Reports / Reprint a report menu.
A ticket has been added #13333