Bartercard should be set up as a Bank Account in the General Ledger and all transactions should be entered and match the Statement that is sent by Bartercard.
Articles in this section
- Reverse the End of Year Close Off
- Bank Import Rules
- Trial Balance that is not Balancing
- Cashbook Payment or Receipt With No Details
- Financial Reports And Their Calculation Subroutines
- What Does The Include Unposted Transactions Box Mean?
- Bank Rule Going To The Wrong Place
- GST Return
- Changing the Suppliers Bank Account Number During The Payment