The Verifone eftpos may be used on local networks, as long as the Eftpos person can set it up. It can’t be used on the Hosted server or terminal server environments. For this we currently only support Windcave
See Installing Integrated Eftpos in Infusion before starting here.
- Update the Infusion Licence to allow for Eftpos Integration
- Is the terminal / pinpad a correct model for use with Vault?
- Has the Terminal been assigned an IP address by the Customer’s IT support?
- Has VLink software been uninstalled from the Terminal (if appropriate ie they’ve been using VLink)
- Has the user’s Infusion software been upgraded to at least 8.428
- Download the Vault Install zip file attached to this article, it contains the next two required files.
- Has the Verifone DLL (Verifone.Vault.DotNetAPI.dll) been copied to the Infusion folder?
- Also need IBSAPP.exe.config copied to Infusion folder if the setup is across a network drive - the same folder ibsapp.exe is being called from.
Note: The file wwDotNetBridge.dll is required. This is part of the standard install of v8.428+. It is installed to the Infusion folder.
Once setup log in to Infusion as the POS user and set the POS defaults for Vault. This is done under the EFTPOS tab
For the “Use EFTPOS Integration” option to be active a printer type needs to be set under the Receipt Printer tab.
Once setup, log out of Infusion. The first time you log back in as a POS user the following Vault software prompts will appear
Selecting Yes will then present
Enter the IP address of the terminal and select Done.
If a message appears saying a connection to the terminal failed, refer this back to Verifone or whoever is supporting their EFTPOS hardware. Note - Check beforehand that there is no Windows Firewall message sitting behind the Vault screen.
See the Receipt Printer Setup document (See the attachment) if there is an issue with the Font size of the Vault part of the printing. This should be sorted by company supporting the Vault software.
This error will be received is Point 7 has not been followed.
Message: LOBRIDGE is not an object