When the Import/Export Module is selected, the available Imports and Exports will need to be set-up.
No available Imports or Exports will display until you set them up.
To set-up your available Import Data and Export Data select Admin \ Settings \ Import/Export Select Manage Imports or Manage Exports
On the screen will be a list of Companies for which there is an Import or Export routine available
The available Imports are:
- Bunnings Invoice with Products
- Chesters PO/Invoice with Products
- Corys Invoice with Products
- Fulton Hogan (PSV) Invoice with Products
- Fulton Hogan Invoice with Products
- Ideal Electrical Invoice with Products
- Import Infusion Supplier Invoices
- Import Mitre 10 Customer Invoices
- JA Russell Invoice with Products
- Lentune External Invoice File
- Master Trade Invoices with Products
- Mico Invoices with Products
- Mitre 10 Customer Payment Import
- Oakley's Invoice with Products
- Placemakers Invoice with Products
- Plumbing World Invoice with Products
- Reece Group - Invoice with Products
- Rexel Invoice with Products
- Stewarts Electrical Invoice with Products
- Supplier Purchase Order Import
- ATS/Rural Co
- CRM Export Utility
- CRT Invoice Export
- DeLaval International
- Farmlands Export
- ITM Invoice Export
- Infusion Invoice Export
- Mitre 10 (NZ) Limited
- SmartTrade Invoice Export
- Supplier Prices
- Wholesale Distributors Limited
- Xero Invoice Export
Double click on the routine that is required up in the Available section. The selected item will be sitting in the Selected section.
Check the defaults for import options.
Now when you return to the Imports/Exports Import Data or Export Data. The selected routines will display, ready for selection.