From the Import / Export module users have the ability to import Mico Invoices.
After selecting the Mico import routine from Admin / Settings / Import/Export / Manage Imports. This will be ready to use.
Downloading the File
- Log on to My Account with Mico and select Download Formats
- Click on Create New in the top right.
- The format Type will be Invoice
- Output Type: Tiered
- Select a title eg Infusion
- Enter the file name and save
After selecting Save, more options are displayed.
- Change the file type to .csv
Selection the options for the Invoice Headings and Data Rows
Examples selected for Header and Data rows that have be used successfully are:
For assistance in setting this up, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the invoice.
Import into Infusion
From the Import / Export drop down on the top menu, select import. Select Mico Invoice with Products
Browse to the file and import.
If not set up successfully, Error 11, Line 76 will display.