The Logo, and Mainlogo areas in Infusion are showing just image placeholders on a Workstation.
Client was upgraded to 8.450 and now running IBSMAIN.exe from local machine.
Using the network IBSMAIN.exe displayed the images fine.
It was necessary to complete the following process:
- Use the Windows uninstaller to uninstall the local Infusion installation
- Delete the entire local Infusion folder.
- Run a workstation installation into C:\Infusion as administrator
- Paste the new IBSMAIN.exe into the C:\Infusion folder.
- Update the shortcut to the network drive for data and open Infusion again.