We have a number of Knowledge Base articles available from our website
The Knowledge base is available from the Support and Training sub menu. Please note, these instructions do not apply to Sprockit Installs, please contact Infusion Support for assistance.
- Install the software on the new server (make sure you use the same version as you are already using, unless you wish to upgrade at the same time)
- Backup of the data from the existing software installation the old server
- How Do I Take A Backup Remembering to tick to include Documents and Images
- Restore the backup into the software on the new server
- How do I Restore a Backup Ticking include the Custom Folder, Documents and Images
- Copy from the old server the Services folder and Imp/Exp folders as these are not included in the backup.
- Enter in your licence details to have the company name etc appear on the front login screen
- Admin / Other / Enter Licence information
- If you do not have the licence details to hand then print off the document and send it to the email listed on the sheet and the administration staff will return you the licence number.
- Set up the server to the Recommended Settings for Infusion
- For any other Infusion programs or Utilities, please see the Installation instructions on the Knowledge Base as these are not copied over.