To be done on all computers on the Network by a User with Administrator rights.
If it has already been done you will see a file names SMB2 sitting under Parameters with a value of 0 (zero)
To disable SMB2.0:
1. Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box
2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
3. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
4. Type SMB2, and then press ENTER.
5. On the Edit menu, click Modify.
6. Type 0 (zero), and then click OK.
7. Exit Registry Editor.
8. Restart the computer.
Configuring opportunistic locking in Windows
You can disable opportunistic locking by setting the following registry entry to 1:
OplocksDisabled REG_DWORD 0 or 1
Default: 0 (not disabled)
Note The OplocksDisabled entry configures Windows clients to request or not to request opportunistic locks on a remote file.
You can also deny the granting of opportunistic locks by setting the following registry entry to 0:
EnableOplocks REG_DWORD 0 or 1
Default: 1 (enabled)
Note The EnableOplocks entry configures Windows-based servers to allow or to deny opportunistic locks on local files. These servers include workstations that share files.