New SMS Accounts will no longer be Sub-Accounts of Infusion. They are able to login and manage their own account portal at https://mxt.smsglobal.com/
The SMS Sender ID is not longer supplied by Infusion or SMS Global, but needs to be populated.
In the left hand menu there is also a tab that will hold API log in details. Navigate to this tab. You need to take note of the API key (User Name) and password and enter these in the SMS Settings section of Infusion.
The new accounts set up need to be upgraded to 8.500 so that the replies go to the address provided.
- Within the Portal:
- Go to Settings (top right) then SMS settings to set the reply details. NB. Non-Sub Accounts do NOT need the Post replies to URL. This is an older feature that is only necessary to get replies to go to an email address for Sub Accounts.
- Email Address for Replies to texts:
- For Sub Accounts – the Post replies to URL must be set to http://www.smsglobal.com.au/18/dedicated_numbers/infsms.php - Ask SMS Global to set this if not working. They can also advise the email address replies can go to.
- For New Accounts – the Post replies to URL must be blank. You can set email reply accounts in the API & Integrations Tab.
- Sending from a Custom Word is only available in Australia. This ability is not included in Infusion 8.5000 build. The next build will include a checkbox in SMS Defaults to say "Send from SMS Sender ID" which will set the SMS to be sent from a custom word – eg: "AUSTRALIA" which will be loaded in the SMS SENDER ID field of the SMS Defaults. This does not need to match the User Name.