I need to reverse a Customer Payment but it is not showing in the Delete Payment Screen, why?
There are certain instances where Payments not able to be reversed, these are:
- Point of Sale invoices, with payments allocated to them
- The deposit portion of a Deferred Payment
- Where the GST has been closed off, if you are on Payment Basis
- Transactions outside of lockout dates (Change your lockout date)
- Transactions that are sitting tagged in the Bank Reconciliation (untag the transaction)
- Transactions which had an unallocated portion, which was used in a later payment (the second payment must be deleted and then the first payment can be deleted)
- Transactions outside your System Start date (it has come from a previous system)
If you are unable to delete the Payment you will need to do an Unallocated Payment.