To setup a user for Tyro Integrated EFTPOS the customer must:
- Be on V8.300 or above (Australian version)
- Have the VFPCOM Utility Installed on each workstation that will use Tyro EFTPOS. This utility is available on request from Infusion Support. (For Support: This is located in \\Devsrv\Software\vfp\installers\vfpcom folder).
- Install the Tyro Terminal Adaptor on each workstation that will use Tyro EFTPOS– available from Tyro
- Be licensed for integrated EFTPOS – see instructions here: Installing Integrated Eftpos in Infusion
- Select Tyro EFTPOS as the EFTPOS Provider (POS / POS Defaults / EFTPOS menu) within Infusion or Sprockit – follow instructions in the above link.