Payments not able to be Reversed:
- Point of Sale invoices with payments allocated to them
- The deposit portion of a Deferred Payment
- Where the GST has been closed off if you are on Payment Basis
- Transactions outside your lockout dates
- Transactions that are sitting tagged in the Bank Reconciliation.
- Transactions which had an unallocated portion, which was used in a later payment
(the second payment must be deleted and then the first payment can be deleted)
- Transactions outside your System Start date.