Our Queued Emails are not sending.
Have you used the Test Now option under Admin / Setup Email Defaults to test sending of email? Is this working correctly?
- Has the email password recently been changed?
- Is the email address you are sending to correct?
- Is Microsoft Outlook your default email? Has it been installed in 32 bit? This is the required setting to send emails from Infusion.
- Has the Default Sender got an out of office message set up? Messages will not send if this is in place.
- Delete and enter the Headers in the Subject lines after the system crashed.
- Are you sending to more than one email address from the queue? Email Address must be separated by a comma not a semi-colon
- My Invoices are not sending but my Statements are. Shorten the text in the Message Body
- Can you send both Invoice and Statements?
- Are you sending from a Gmail address? Check Email Defaults for Gmail