To add an Opening Stock Balance to a budget, enter the appropriate Closing Stock balance in to the budget from the year before (after having closed off the year). Run the budget report for the current year and the Opening figure will show on the report.
Articles in this section
- Who Did The Bank Rec?
- Reverse A Cash Transaction
- Imbalance After Rolling Financial Year
- Undeposited Banking Report
- Purchase Of A Item With Finance
- Reporting on General Ledger Codes
- Single Financial Year Date
- Accountants Year End Journal to Control Account
- Changing A Posted Direct Credit Batch
- Reprinting Or Identifying A Posted Batch