To add an Opening Stock Balance to a budget, enter the appropriate Closing Stock balance in to the budget from the year before (after having closed off the year). Run the budget report for the current year and the Opening figure will show on the report.
Articles in this section
- Financial Reports And Their Calculation Subroutines
- What Does The Include Unposted Transactions Box Mean?
- Bank Rule Going To The Wrong Place
- GST Return
- Changing the Suppliers Bank Account Number During The Payment
- Cash Flow Frequently Asked Questions
- Delete Supplier Payment By Direct Credit
- Delete Supplier Payment
- Who Did The Bank Rec?
- Reverse A Cash Transaction