The Warning: Best Rate - No Customer/Price Level or No Product set appears when
- When a Product Code does not exist
- A Product Code from a Pricebook has a leading space this message is set to appear.
- See ticket 11307 when this appears for Customer Special Orders.
- This has been seen when a Verification Report was run. The Products table was checked and an empty Product Code was found and deleted by Support Staff.
- Pricebook items that do not exist in the products table will create this warning until the Product is created. This relates to version 8.450, and is currently being looked at.
From Version 8.445 this will appear when the Job Default levels are set to any option other than Full Detail
The system requires the use of the MISC product code. If that does not already exist, the Best Rate warning will appear.
Simply create the MISC product code to remove the warning. To prevent this code from being used unnecessary, mark it as inactive and the system will continue to recognise it.